Part 4 - Thresholds and Evaluations
This part walks you further into:
- Developing and displaying attributes, including the creation of new attributes using Derive and Aggregate functions.
- Defining classifiers, thresholds, and evaluations.
We assume that you've already successfully completed the previous parts of the tutorial.
By the end of Part 4, you will be able to:
- Create a new entity for the processing step and link it to Global and Order.
- Adapt routes and mappings to handle the Step attributes.
- Expand the attributes for the Order entity
- Load a larger set of data, covering an entire month of purchase orders.
- Define a duration-based classifier.
- Create an attribute to track the time an order spends in each step.
- Add thresholds for time-in-step for each Step.
- Configure evaluations for time-in-step to your dashboard.
- Add a new type of filter based on entities.
Below you can access each section of this part: