Updates and revisions
This page lists links to topics explaining how to use new features that were introduced since the previous version release (Datastore 2.2.1).
Refer to the Release Notes and readme files available for full lists of product corrections and enhancements.
Product updates and enhancements
- Enhanced GUI in HTML5.
- Enhanced reconciliation capabilities. For details, see Define a reconciliation process.
- Added MS SQL Server database support. For details, refer to the Datastore Installation Guide.
dstools enhancements, including:
- Inject command tool standardization
- Data files identified using a file pattern
- Display only / Continue on error
- Messages log messages enhancement
- Extraction based on a given OT
- Settings Validation Authority
- Connections, permissions and partition lifecycle management
- Database logs management.
- For details, see Use the Datastore Runtime command tool
- Support of Rule Engine 2.3 audit traces. For details, see Use the Datastore Runtime command tool
Version 2.3 SP1
Back to top