Balance checks: standard and with compensation option
Reminder about setting parameters in AI Enabler
The balancing check is applied to the set of Output-Events that are created by the transformation of an Input-Event. It is applied if the check is requested and if the Transformation-Rules that are applied to the Input-Event activate a balancing check, and only for outputs that are associated with this option. If the balance is not achieved, you can choose to create a compensation Output-Event to avoid rejection of the Input-Event.
Due to these constraints, you must:
- Set the level of balance associated with the relevant Transformation-Rules.
- Set up a technical field, the balance control code, associated with the Input-Event segment structures.
- Activate in the Processing-Context-Outs the Balancing check option and the compensation option (if necessary).
- Note: To activate the compensation option, you must activate an accounting check first. See Accounting checks and reversals.
- Define the method for identifying the Balancing-Rule to apply.
- Export into Rule Engine the Transformation-Rules, the outputs associated with the Output-Events and appropriate balancing rules.
Moreover, to identify the aggregation rule from the contents of the Output-Event, you must declare the balancing rule technical field among the Output-Event structures.
For more details, refer to the section on technical fields in the AI Enabler documentation.There are no additional parameters for you to implement.
||The compensation Output-Event appears in:
- Reporting documents such as the accounting log and the compensation log
- Session counters (compensation counter per Processing-Context-Out)
- Audit documents